Monday, July 27, 2015

Post 32: Jacie's Scene

       When I stepped outside of the restaurant I smelled smoke from a fire. The customary orange twinge to the sky told me it was far away enough away not to cause harm, only breathing discomfort. He was the one who taught me not to fear fire. Arin taught me to love the wind and every October I think of her as it sends chills down my spine. Leo taught me to respect the earth and treat it with kindness. Rainer forced me to trust in myself and to never stop learning. Each of my friends had a unique gift that helped turn me into the person I am today, but Kai was different. I loved Kai in a way I shouldn't. He was my best friends brother. I couldn't help it. He was irresistible once I got past the anger I had for him.
        While we were going to school together I couldn't help but love him. The way he was able to send energy where he wanted was incredible. I was fascinated. As soon as his twin approached me on the first day I felt a connection to him. When we died it only grew stronger. Through our extra lessons, a psycho siren, possession, and ultimate doom our connection sustained. I hated him especially during sophomore year but I couldn't shake what we had. Once I had Arin's permission we made it official. I was going to end him and he was going to be my undoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment