Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Post 38: Logan

Logan-
   
I didn't mean to do this to you. Running away wasn't the plan, especially in my current condition. I can't afford to leave someone who would love me forever, but I couldn't stay where I was. I want you to know that I am safe. I can't tell you where I am, only that it has the most beautiful view of the night sky. They want me to go now, but I can't. I have to tell you the truth.

I was afraid, the moment that you asked me to go farther than what I was comfortable made me tuck tail and run. I didn't realize that you would be behind all the way. The fact that you ran after me makes me love you even more. I'm scared now. I'm about to embark on this path by myself and I'm terrified. Inside the cave that is my mind I'm screaming out for you to be here with me, but I made my decision and I can't pull you away from your occupation. If I was selfish I would run back to you in a heart beat.

I wanted this to be long but I'm running out of time. I hope that when you read this you realize that I truly love you and want you. You are the person who gave me the best gift in this world.

He's coming. I must go.

Forever yours,
Nici

No comments:

Post a Comment