Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Day Late...

How am I supposed to feel? It happens tomorrow. My life is going to change there's no doubt about that, the question remains though how much will it change? Will it be like last time? Worse? Better? Im anxious, although if you ask, few will get the truth.

I've never felt something so strong like this before. Life is a difficult mess of problems I don't want to deal with. Don't you see, I have to do this? It could make everything better; make it easier to deal with. I know some people are going to cry and for that I'm almost thankful. Will they be strong enough to deal with it? Will I be strong enough to finish it? I've never thought about it before, but maybe this is a solution the world needs, something my family needs, something I need. Now that I've thought about it, it really seems like a grand idea. I know exactly how I want to do it. Hey, maybe it'll make the papers. One can only hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment