Tuesday, November 19, 2013

So Intense!

Every year my family gets together to celebrate my mom and her sisters birthdays. They are three days and about twelve years apart. Its always a fun time. We have cake, and a big dinner with the whole family. Personally, I wouldn't want to share my birthday with anyone, but they seem not to mind. Anyway this meeting is a gathering of family where we can gather and talk and catch up. Today my mom took on the case of persecuting my cousin for all the bad decisions she's made in life. She didn't graduate high school, she took forever to get a job, she stayed with a loser boyfriend and got pregnant with his kid, she's accident prone, smoked for awhile and had a drinking problem. As I sat and watched her jump all over my cousin's life I couldn't help but get angry. I know people, a lot of good people who did some of the things she has done. They are still good people. In fact it's kind of interesting to hear of people who jump out of that. But seriously, stop playing the "I'm the good seed card." You screwed up too you know. Making someone feel bad about their life just because it isn't what you think it should be is bs. I know I've done it but I don't care, I'm blogging about you right now. Give it a break. Just stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment