Sunday, August 2, 2015

Post 58: Secret

I can't stand it. Here I am nearly 3 feet away and I can't keep my mind from going there. What I desire I desire intensely and I impatiently wait for the moment it happens. I can't wait to share the news with the world that I am changed forever. Yet here I sit three feet away from my best friend and she doesn't know. She can't know because if she did she would shy away and wonder about my sanity. We tell each other everything, but I can't tell her my deepest secret. The image that plays in my head as I fall asleep must remain there silently and be kept to myself. It pulls at my heart. I've fought hard to be sure about my feelings and recently I have decided that nothing will hold me back and eventually I will accomplish my goal. It's going to happen but the waiting might just kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment