Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Post 77: Reflection Time

I haven't written in a day. I thought it was three, but it was just one. Surprisingly, I feel depressed. I imagine that if a psychologist were to look at my life, they would worry. In three months I have gone from having a secure future to losing jobs, having absolutely no desire to do the things I have committed to do, and soon I'll lose my best friend. It's kinda pathetic that this is near rock bottom for me. I know I am so much more than this, but I've yet to get out of this rut. I haven't applied to any jobs and sit on my couch noticing how large my legs are getting with an internal desire to get up and do something but an inner voice that 's much louder than my motivation.

I've been doing some research online. And when I say research I mean a fifteen minute search about finding a purpose. I saw some pretty interesting articles. After I was reading them I realized I'm tired of this monotony I'm putting myself through. I'm done letting my fear rule my life. I'm getting a tattoo, I'm traveling on the coast, and I'm writing.  That's what I'm spending my life doing, the in-between stuff just won't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment