Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Post 80: Just An Opening Idea....

The world knew her as Princess Ariella of the royal family of Peresis. To her tutor she was Your Highness, her mother called her Darling. I called her my best friend. Princess Ari and I were born on the same day nearly ten minutes apart. Unfortunately we came into the world as my mother left, dying from complications of childbirth. This isn't a story of my life growing up without a mother, many people don't have mothers. This story is about how I gave up my life for my best friend. It's important that I talk about the past because if it wasn't for the past I wouldn't be here. My story started years before I was born. 

It's common knowledge for anyone who has studied the history of the seven kingdoms that technology was the destruction of human kind. Once the war was over, humans had to reestablish their presence on the earth. Kingdoms were created dividing the world into smaller lands. The Kingdom of Persis, or last known as the United States of America, became Chancellor over the new world. Persis has a very peaceful history which is largely due to the quality of leaders in the royal family, but additionally their personal guards. 

Just an opening idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment