Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Post 10: Baggage

     Have you ever written topless before? It's a strange feeling, and I'm positive more disorienting for the male counterparts that walk around on the earth. This is what happens when you are behind, tired, and suffer from perpetually dry skin. Oh well, I guess that makes me interesting...
     Recently, I have been watching the show "Baggage" on GSN. As my friend says, it's a train wreck, but a funny train wreck at that. Jerry Springer is the host and is quite funny. The interesting thing he does is a funny bow when he says "Baggage." 
     If I were to be a contestant searching for a date on that show, I would have the following baggage: (I have decided to express these characteristics/history in pictures. I'm not ready to reveal these kinds of things to the world.

Bag #1: 

Bag #2:


Bag #3:







Good Luck Trying To Figure That Out...!




No comments:

Post a Comment