Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Post 12: Finally Caught Up!

This is the post that will get me all caught up. I've noticed that the vast majority of my posts are about guys. I am going to stop fixating on something I have no control over. I will be taken seriously as a writer and I refuse to use my precious words to waste time again. No fixation. I'm happy without them. I'm happy and secure without them. I'm happy, secure, and free without them. I'm happy, secure, free, and me without them. I don't need a guy to be happy or complete. In fact, I'm going to take myself out and treat myself to a very nice movie. I'm really going to enjoy it. I'm happy without them. I'm happy and secure without them. I'm happy and secure and free without them. I'm happy, secure, free, and me without them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment