Sunday, June 28, 2015

Post 22: A Weird Dream

           I had a really weird dream tonight. Somehow it started with Duck Dynasty, then I moved into a fancy restaurant where my family was eating dinner. I was given a key and a card. After dinner I ran to the mall because apparently this guy was chasing me. I hid from him in a ladies store. Somehow the dream started again, but everything happened differently. I saw my family having dinner but this time I got to talk to my grandma. Then I started running again and met the owner of the store I had originally hid in. She helped me escape from the man chasing me. We tricked him and I ended up as a gorilla roaring on the top of a waterfall. It was fairly intense, but I don't remember enough or have time to give you a play by play, so that's all you get. Enjoy your own imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment