Friday, June 19, 2015

Post 15: Ruling Planet-Desire

     "Ok, here's what's going to happen. Tonight I'm going to take you out. We're going to have a great time and by the end of the night we're going to find a more romantic spot to make out than your car. Afterwards, we will see where the night takes us." He stared at me like I had changed from a caterpillar to a butterfly before his eyes. I could see it in the shock of his gaze. Gone was the meek woman who folded to his whim. Today Ms. Independent and Commanding had arrived in her place. She was the confident in charge type who wouldn't take no for an answer.
     "It looks like I don't have much of a choice here." He laughed charmingly. "Where are we going?"
     "Get in. You'll find out." I felt so in charge, completely in control. As I gripped the steering wheel I felt a rush. There was a first time for everything.
     "Are you feeling alright?" He asked in pseudo concern.
     "I'm great. Why?"
     "I've never seen you like this. It's hot." He chuckled again. "I didn't think you had this in you."
     "That won't be the last time you say that tonight." I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye.
     "How often does this side of you come out to play?" He asked and like always, this questions weighed more than it appeared.
     "Every so often."
     "Why now?"
     I had planned on him asking me that, and the answer was simple. "Because I decided so."

No comments:

Post a Comment