Thursday, June 4, 2015

Post 7: My Life Solved

     If you have been paying attention the last few days then you will be well aware that this week has been rough. Because I like to torture myself I kept my problems to myself instead of telling my best friend. I know it was stupid but it was embarrassing and I thought I could deal with it on my own. I couldn't. In fact I needed her to push my butt into gear. Luckily, she's been through this before and she knew exactly what to say to make me feel better. I don't want to be a bump on a log person who does nothing and is a burden to her parents. I want to do something with my life. I'm finding out who I am and who I'm willing to become. 
     To make my dreams a reality, I need to focus on three things: happiness, health, and money. Don't blame me if that was Pinterest inspired. To be happy I will continue writing because things make sense here. I get writing. Stressful and annoying but mind clearing is what writing is to me. But as much as I want to do whatever I want with no consequences, I can't. I need to apply myself to a career that I can work in and make money.  I need something to support me, and I don't plan on marrying rich. I know exactly what I am going to do. So this post is mostly in effort to thank my best friend for being there when I needed her. I'm not a big fan of putting a person's name in my post, but Sierra, you are a rockstar. Thank you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment