Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Post 14: Man in the Mirror

Michael Jackson has a way of turning on feelings with a song. He like many other artists have this secret skill. I spent my day binge watching Orange is the New Black. That's pretty lame. I mean I painted my nails something fabulous and made tasty meatball sandwiches, and mowed the lawn, but I basically lounged around all day. That's like a mini commercial for my life. I didn't leave the house today and I guess that's ok sometimes. I could probably claim that I needed the day, that I deserved it,     but hell if we got everything we deserve life would be much different. Some people suffer their entire lives, they fight and climb like hell only to end up in the same place they were in before they started. Others have a pretty blessed life who create their own drama because they are bored with their own pathetic lives. I know which category I feel like I belong in, but it's different for everyone.
     On another note, each day that passes without contact from him makes me both angry and accepting. I accept the fact that life turned out how it should and my life is sucking. At this point, I need to stop avoiding and deal with it.
     Although the future make look bleak, I still have the light of Zumba. That's really when I get to look at the man in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment